MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Make your favorite coffee house drinks in the comfort of your own home! This popular White Chocolate Mocha recipe is rich and delicious and always a hit!
White Chocolate Mocha
- 1 ¼ cups strong brewed coffee
- ¼ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons white chocolate chips, (depending on desired richness can add more) – See Notes
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream, for serving
Combine coffee, milk, and white chocolate chips in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium high heat. Whisking constantly, simmer for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
Pour into a large mug, and top with whipped cream. Serve immediately.
- If you don’t have any whipped cream on hand add additional 2-3 tablespoons of milk, if desired.
- Since this recipe uses real white chocolate, rather than a white chocolate syrup like at most coffee shops, it may have a lighter flavor or be less sweet. If you want a sweeter, richer chocolate flavor, simply increase the white chocolate to 4-5 tablespoons.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving