MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: There’s a delicate Mudslide flavor throughout this ice cream that definitely reminds you of the cocktail – without the booze.
No-Churn Bailey’s Mudslide Ice Cream and Affogado
Ingredients for No-Churn Ice Cream:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup BAILEYS® Mudslide Coffee Creamer
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
Ingredients for the Affogado:
- 2 small scoops No-Churn Mudslide Ice Cream
- 1 shot espresso or 3 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
Instructions for the No-Churn Ice Cream:
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, whip the cream and BAILEYS® Mudslide Coffee Creamer until it holds stiff peaks, about 4 minutes.
- Turn the mixer to low and gradually stream in the sweetened condensed milk. Mix on low until combined, about 1 minute
- Spoon ice cream into a freezer-safe container and freeze overnight.
Instructions for the Affogado:
- Place 2 small scoops of No-Churn Mudslide Ice Cream into a cup or mug.
- Pour 1 shot hot expresso or 3 tablespoons of strong coffee over ice cream and enjoy.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving