MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Sayonara coffeehouse! With just four ingredients, you can create a delicious and less expensive Iced Caramel Mocha Latte in the comfort of your own home. No barista experience required!
Iced Caramel Mocha Latte
- 8 ounces coffee prepared
- 2 tablespoons hot chocolate mix
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup milk
- coffee cubes optional
- whipped cream and additional caramel to garnish (optional)
- Whisk together coffee, hot chocolate mix, caramel and milk.
- Pour over coffee cubes or ice cubes.
- Garnish with whipped cream and additional caramel, if desired.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving