Abbey’s White Chocolate Latte
This White Chocolate Latte makes one VERY large, indulgent latte, and could probably serve two. Celebrate your Latte in your Latte Stoneware Mug!
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, chopped
- Combine the milk and cream in a saucepan, and whisk over high heat until hot and frothy.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and sugar.
- Whisk together hot espresso and white chocolate chips into your Latte mug until smooth.
- If you are making two, pour half into another MogoBox.com mug.
- Top with the frothy hot milk and stir to blend in the flavoring.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 – 2 Servings