Capture the classic taste of espresso without the hassle of expensive brewing equipment!
- 1/2 cup ground coffee (French or other dark roast)
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- Lemon twists, optional
- Place ground coffee in the filter of a drip coffeemaker.
- Add water; brew according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve immediately in espresso cups or your favorite MogoBox.com mug with lemon twists if desired.
- This recipe was tested with Starbucks French Roast ground coffee.
- For best flavor, serve espresso immediately.
- Pour leftover espresso in ice cube trays and freeze to use later in cold drinks
Prep/Total Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings