MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Topped with homemade whipped cream, coconut mochas make a great afternoon pick me up.
Toasted Coconut Mocha
Ingredients for Mocha:
- 1/4 cup Amoretti Premium dark chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 16 ounces (2 cups) hot coffee
- 1/2 cup dairy or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
Ingredients for Whipped Cream:
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In the bottom of one coffee mug stir together 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup and 1/2 coconut extract.
- Pour in 1 cup hot coffee and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in 1/4 cup milk.
- Repeat with a second coffee mug.
- Top both with whipped cream and toasted coconut.
Instructions Whipped Cream:
- In a large mixing bowl (with whisk attachment if using a stand mixer), beat the heavy cream until thickened.
- Gradually beat in the sugar and vanilla then continue beating until stiff peaks form (when you pull the beater up, peaks will form and not fall over).
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings