MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This warm, comforting coffee drink is loaded with cinnamon and hints of brown sugar. Plus it’s easily made at home!! No fancy equipment needed! You will be making lattes every day they’re so easy!!
- 1 and 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup espresso or strong brewed coffee (hot)
- Cinnamon Sugar to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Pour the milk into a small jar that has a lid, add the light brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Tighten the lid onto the jar and shake for about 1 min.
- Remove the lid and heat the milk in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Pour coffee or espresso into mug, pour the warm milk into the mug with the coffee. Spoon out any remaining foamy milk if left.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top. Serve warm and enjoy!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving