MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: The quickest and most delicious dessert you can make in under 5 minutes! These Mug Cake Recipes feature chocolate, peanut butter and salted caramel!
Salted Caramel and Chocolate Brownie Mug Cakes
Salted Caramel Mug Cake
- 1/4 c Flour AP
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar Granulated
- 1/8 tsp Salt Sea Salt/Kosher
- 2.5 tsp Caramel Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Chips Semi-Sweet or Milk
- 1/4 c Milk Heated in microwave for 12 sec
- 2 tbsp Butter Melted, cooled.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- See above and substitute Peanut Butter for Caramel Sauce, Increase Sugar and eliminate Salt
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter Crunchy or Smooth
- 2.5 tbsp Sugar Granulated
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- Heat milk and melt butter, set aside.
- In small bowl sift together flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and sugar.
- For Caramel Mug Cake: add in 1 tsp caramel sauce, milk and butter. Mix well until there are no clumps. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Pour half of mixture in mug, add additional 1 tsp caramel sauce and top with the rest of batter.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, drizzle with remainder of caramel and sprinkle with salt.
- For Chocolate Brownie Mug Cake: Steps 1 and 2 above, then add in milk and butter mixing until no clumps. Add in chocolate chips. Pour batter into mug. Gently form peanut butter into log using two spoons and push into the center of batter. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Top with icing sugar if desired!
- Your mug cake may look a little “wet” around the edges when it comes out of the microwave, and that is PERFECT! You do not want to overcook it which will cause it to be dry!
Cook Time: 1 minute
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving