MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This Breakfast In A Mug has everything you need to kick start your day. Packed with protein, slow energy releasing carbs and some fruity sweetness. In my opinion, it ticks a lot of boxes and really is a complete breakfast.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Oatmeal (Vegan) in a Mug
- 3 tablespoons rolled oats
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons nut milk (or regular milk for non dairy)
- 2 teaspoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons strawberry Jelly
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- Mix together all ingredients in a large microwave safe mug.
- Cook for 1 minute, then stop the stir. Cook again for another minute, stir and continue cooking until done. This stirring will stop it overheating and spilling over in your microwave. It will take roughly 3 minutes to cook in total.
- Take out and add in some extra milk if it’s a bit thick.
- Top with strawberry jelly and enjoy!!!
- You can make it up the night before and store in the fridge until ready for it.
- Use a large Mug so your oats and water don’t over flow while cooking
- eel free to use regular milk if you are not concerned about keeping this recipe vegan
- Do not use steel cut oats as they take a very long time to cook
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving