Tequila and beer—two drink favorites come together in just 10 minutes to create a summer beverage for the over-21 crowd.
- 1 3/4 cups frozen (thawed) limeade concentrate
- Margarita salt or kosher (coarse) salt
- Crushed ice
- 1/2 cup Mexican beer
- 1/2 cup gold tequila
- 5 slices lime
- Pour 1/4 cup of the limeade concentrate into small bowl.
- Place salt on small plate.
- Dip rims of 5 rocks or margarita glasses into limeade and then into salt; set aside.
- Fill blender with ice; add beer, tequila and remaining 1 1/2 cups limeade concentrate.
- Cover; blend until smooth. Pour into salt-rimmed MogoBox.com Whopper Beer Mugs. Garnish with lime slice.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 5 servings