White Chocolate Latte
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2/3 cup white chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Garnish: cinnamon sticks
- Stir first 4 ingredients together in a small saucepan over low heat until white chocolate morsels are melted.
- Stir in vanilla and almond extracts.
- Pour evenly into 4 mugs.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired. Garnish, if desired, and serve immediately.
Yields: 4 servings