MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: We love simple three-ingredient mug cakes because we can still make our favorite dessert mug cakes with whatever we have on hand. The flourless peanut butter mug cake only needs peanut butter, sugar, and an egg to complete. Microwave for a minute for a simple and satisfying mug cake for tonight’s dessert.
Three-Ingredient, Flourless Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp white granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- Whisk all ingredients into an oversized, microwave-safe mug until batter is smooth and egg is fully whisked in.
- Microwave for about 1 minute.
- Let cake cool a few minutes before eating.
Cook Time: 1 minute
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving