MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: For your power breakfasts or an energy-blasted after-workout snack, check out this protein mug cake recipe.
Blueberry Protein Mug Cake
- 4 1/2 Tablespoons (69) Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Blueberry Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tablespoons (21g) Coconut Flour (or Oat Flour)
- 1/2 Tablespoon (10.5g) Honey
- 1/8 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- Take out a mug and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Add all of your ingredients into it.
- Mix everything together.
- Microwave your mug for 30 seconds.
- Mix everything together again.
- Microwave for an additional 1 minute. Mouthgasm!
Cook Time: 1-1/2 minutes
- Make sure your blueberries are mixed in and not on top!
- If you don’t have a powerful microwave then microwave it for a bit longer!
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving