MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This mug features spicy sauce and awesome veggies… Yum!
Spring Sriracha Egg Mug
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
- 1 wedge The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- In a large microwave-safe mug sprayed with nonstick spray, microwave zucchini for 30 seconds, or until slightly softened. Stir in corn and peas, and microwave for 1 minute, or until softened.
- Blot away any excess moisture. Add egg substitute, stir, and microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix in cheese wedge, breaking it into pieces as you add it. Microwave for 1 more minute, or until set.
- Top with Sriracha and enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 5 minutes or less
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving