MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This homestyle scramble is super satisfying — it’s like a perfectly portioned country breakfast! Yummm…
Home Fries Egg Mug
- 1/4 cup frozen potatoes O’Brien (like the kind by Ore-Ida)
- 2 tbsp. chopped bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion
- 3/4 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- Dash each salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp. shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- In a large microwave-safe mug sprayed with nonstick spray, combine potatoes O’Brien, bell pepper, and onion. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, until potatoes are mostly hot and veggies have softened.
- Blot away any excess moisture. Add egg substitute and spices. Stir and microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir in cheese, and microwave for 1 more minute, or until set. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 5 minutes or less
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving