MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Kale, spinach, asparagus… and, of course, The Laughing Cow Light cheese!
Lean ‘n Green Egg Mug
- 1/2 cup chopped kale leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped asparagus
- 3/4 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
- 1 tbsp. chopped scallions
- 1 wedge The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese
- 1 tsp. reduced-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- In a large microwave-safe mug sprayed with nonstick spray, combine kale, spinach, and asparagus. Microwave for 1 minute, or until kale and spinach have wilted and asparagus has slightly softened.
- Blot away any excess moisture. Add egg substitute, stir, and microwave for 1 minute..
- Mix in scallions and cheese wedge, breaking the wedge into pieces as you add it. Microwave for 1 more minute, or until set.
- Top with Parm-style topping and enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 5 minutes or less
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving