Southern Strawberry Sweet Iced Tea
MogoBox.com MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip presents: Fresh strawberries for a wonderful addition to this Southern Strawberry Sweet Iced Tea recipe. You will find it super easy to make and perfect for hot summer days.
- 3 cups sliced Strawberries
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 5 regular Tea Bags
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 quart Water
- Steep tea bags in 1 quart boiling water for 5 minutes with 1/2 cup sugar.
- Puree strawberries in food processor until liquefied.
- Remove tea bags and add remaining 1/2 cup sugar.
- Add strawberry puree and lemon juice and stir well.
- Strain liquid through cheesecloth or fine sieve.
- Add remaining quart of water and chill.
- Serve over ice in your Whopper Beer Mug to hold all that sweet goodness.