Matcha Green Tea Lemonade
Whether you like to keep a pitcher around for yourself or want to have something interesting and thirst-quenching for your guests, Matcha Green Tea Lemonade is a thing of beauty. When you need some pep in your step, brew up a batch. Another MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip.
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon Epic Matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup pure cane sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon (or lime) juice (about 3 lemons)
- 1 1/2 quarts cold water
- Mint garnish, optional
- Lime wedge garnish, optional
- Stir the Matcha green tea powder and sugar into the hot water.
- Once dissolved, add the lemon juice and cold water.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes