RumChata Iced Coffee Slush
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: A favorite ice coffee recipe taken up a notch with RumChata! Frozen to Perfection!
- 3 cups strong brewed coffee
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 pint half and half
- 1 quart whole milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups RumChata
- Caramel Syrup, optional
- Pour hot coffee over sugar in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir until combined.
- Cover bowl and freeze at least 24 hours.
- Remove from freezer and let thaw until it becomes a slush.
- Pour into your MogoBox.com mug and drizzle with Caramel Syrup if desired.