MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This is how easy it is to make pizza in a mug! Just 2 minutes in your microwave and you can have a little personal pizza that’s cheesy and filled with your favorite toppings. A great after school snack that kids can make on their own and a fun “baking” project you can do with little ones.
Pizza in a Mug
- Refrigerated biscuits
- Spaghetti sauce
- Pizza toppings – diced pepperoni and olives are perfect for this
- MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug
- Make sure to spray the inside of your mug with non stick spray.
- Then lay a Grands (large) refrigerated biscuit at the bottom.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Spoon 2 tsp. of spaghetti sauce in the middle of your partially cooked biscuit.
- Sprinkle some cheese over that.
- Add your toppings.
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Microwave Time: 1 minute
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving