MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: An American childhood classic – adult style!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder (see Note below)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon grape jelly (or whatever you have on hand)
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- In a 12-ounce mug, whisk peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, baking powder, and salt together until smooth. Then plop in the jelly, swirling it into the batter with a knife.
- Microwave mug cake on high for 45 to 60 seconds, or until just set.
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
- If you want a fudgier, gooier cake, then leave out the baking powder.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving