MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: There is just something really special about combining chocolate with peanut butter. Trust us, a mug cake recipe that combines the delicious moistness of a chocolate mug cake with the crave-worthiness of a peanut butter mug cake is a truly exceptional treat.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- In a large mug, whisk (with a small whisk or large fork) together the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt).
- Add the milk, vegetable oil and peanut butter. Whisk until smooth.
- Cook in the microwave on high for 1 minute and 10 seconds. This recipe will rise a lot and then deflate. I know it’s strange, but trust me it’s delicious!
- Serve immediately!
Cook Time: 1 minute 10 seconds
- Sometimes I like to stir in mini marshmallows or some chopped walnuts to add a little something different! Add both and it’s like a Rocky Road Mug Cake!
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving