MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: A single serving keto mug cake recipe so soft, so rich, so chocolatey… and definitely not meant for sharing.
Keto Mug Cake
- 1/3 cup almonds or pecans, or 6 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sugar or sweetener of choice
- pinch stevia, or additional 2 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp milk of choice (or 2 if using liquid sweetener)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- optional, chocolate chips or sugar free chocolate chips
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug or Glass Mug)
- If using almonds, grind them in a blender or food processor to achieve a flour-like consistency. It will be coarser than if you use almond flour, but both versions work.
- Combine all ingredients in a greased small mug. Cook in the microwave. Time will vary depending on wattage and desired gooeyness. Start with 30 seconds, then add two 15-second intervals after that. The cake will look a bit gooey when it comes out, and it firms up as it cools. But there’s no need to wait for it to firm up too much – this cake is meant to be eaten straight from the mug!
Cook Time: 30 – 60 seconds
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving