MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This Mug Coffee Cake recipe is a single serving of coffee cake for when you are craving a sweet breakfast! It stirs together quickly and cooks in 45 seconds and is the perfect small batch recipe for when you want a sweet treat.
Single Serve Mug Coffee Cake
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon nonfat milk — or almond milk
- Dash of vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug or Glass Mug):
- Spray a mug with nonstick cooking spray. Add sugar, flour, salt, baking powder, oil, milk, and vanilla and stir until combined. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Microwave for 45 seconds (my microwave is 1100 watts – if yours is less you may need to microwave it longer, do so in 15 second increments).
- Enjoy warm!
Cook Time: 45 seconds
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving