MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: It’s a quick dessert that satisfies any sugar or chocolate craving! Coffee can be used in place of coffee extract.
Best Mug Cake (Paleo)
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 drop coffee-flavored extract (optional)
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug or Glass Mug)
- Combine chocolate chips and olive oil in a microwave-safe mug; heat in microwave until melted, 20 to 30 seconds.
- Stir coconut flour, water, and baking soda into chocolate mixture using a fork. Add egg and coffee extract to chocolate mixture; stir well.
Heat in microwave until cake is cooked through, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Cool cake for about 2 minutes before eating.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving