Irish Coffee Cocktail
Prepare to fall under the charm of the most famous coffee cocktail of all time as befits a drink with Irish heritage.
- 1.5 oz Teeling small-batch Irish whiskey
- 1 oz Brown sugar syrup (1:1 brown sugar to water, heated until dissolved)
- Hot brewed coffee
- Whipped cream
- Fill an Irish MogoBox.com Coffee mug with hot water, let sit for 2 minutes, then discard the water.
- Add the whiskey and syrup to the mug, and fill with the coffee.
- Top with an inch of unsweetened lightly whipped cream.
Yields: 1 serving