Homemade Mocha Coconut Iced Coffee
We have a layer of chocolate fudge, a pour of caffeine, a healthy glug of coconut milk, a blob of coconut whipped cream, freshly toasted coconut and a chocolate fudge drizzle. Oh mylanta!
- 5 ounces brewed coffee, cold
- 1/2 cup coconut milk [your choice: lite, full-fat, or the refrigerated kind]
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut
- 1 can COLD full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Brew coffee and let cool – this can work with leftover morning coffee, or I suggest making some at night and once it cools, putting it in the fridge overnight. However you want to do it, as long as you have cold coffee, you are set!
- In the bowl of your electric mixer (or using a bowl and an electric hand mixer), add cold coconut milk and sugar. Beat until peaks form and you have the consistency of whipped cream – about 6 minutes. Mine did not get quite as thick as regular whipped cream and was still a bit runny – but I have no patience. It was still delicious.
- Fill the bottom of your MogoBox.com Mocha Flare Rimmed Mug with 1-2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup, then add ice cubes. Pour in coffee, then coconut milk, then vanilla, then sugar and mix well with a spoon. Add in some toasted coconut if you wish.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of whipped coconut cream on top and another tablespoon or 2 of chocolate syrup. Drink up!
Yields: 1 serving