Homemade Frosted Coffee
Today we’re sharing a fun and tasty summer treat just in time for the summer months, a Homemade Frosted Coffee.
Ingredients For the Frosted Coffee:
- 1 cup International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice
Ingredients For the Whipped Cream:
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- ½ cup International Delight Sweet Cream Creamer
Directions For the Frosted Coffee:
- Blend International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee, vanilla ice cream and ice together until smooth.
- Pour into your Unicorn and Rainbow MogoBox.com mug.
- Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.
Directions For the Whipped Cream:
- In a chilled bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream on medium-high until soft peaks form.
- Add in powdered sugar and Sweet Cream Creamer and beat on medium-high until stiff peaks form.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 1 – 20 oz. serving or 2 – 10 oz servings