Adding some cinnamon to your ground coffee before brewing turns your ordinary cup into a spicy and aromatic gourmet coffee.
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Ground coffee to make twelve 6-ounce coffee servings
- Enough water for twelve 6-ounce servings
- Long cinnamon sticks
- 6 tbsp. whipped cream
- ground cinnamon
- In the basket of an automatic drip coffeemaker, add 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon to ground coffee and brew coffee with water following manufacturer’s directions.
- To serve, pour cinnamon coffee into your favorite MogoBox.com mugs.
- Place a cinnamon stick in each MogoBox.com mug.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle lightly with ground cinnamon.
Yields: 12 servings