Homemade Coffee Creamer
Homemade Coffee Creamer makes a quick, easy, and delicious treat for your coffee! Made with just four ingredients and ready in minutes!
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add milk, cream, maple syrup, and vanilla to a quart glass jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake until well combined.
- Add to your coffee in your favorite MogoBox.com mug.
- Homemade coffee creamer keeps well in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 cups