Copycat French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer
Tired of constantly running to the store for Coffee Creamer? Try making your own.
- 1(300 ml) can low fat sweetened condensed milk (or regular… but I use low fat)
- 1 1⁄2cups nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend well (or in a mason jar and stir up sweetened condensed milk as it will settle at the bottom, and then put lid on it and shake like crazy!).
- Add to your coffee in your favorite MogoBox.com mug.
- Store in the fridge. Will keep for approximately two weeks.
- Add 1 Tbsp cocoa and 1 tsp almond extract for a chocolate almond flavor.
- Add 1 tsp almond extract and 1/2 tsp orange extract for cappuccino.
- Add 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp almond extract for amaretto.
- Add specialty flavor syrups (from specialty coffee shops and the like) as needed for additional flavors.
Yields: apx. 20 ounces