MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Delicious dark chocolate mocha with an easy to make recipe. Hot creamy mocha gives the great taste without the big price tag. DIY drink right from your kitchen.
Dark Chocolate Mocha
- 4 tablespoons ground coffee
- 1 cup milk. I used 2%
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder. I use Hershey’s special dark
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream
- Brew coffee in coffee maker as you typically would, making 2 – 8 ounce cups of coffee.
- Meanwhile, whisk together milk, sugar, dark cocoa and vanilla in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat for about 5-7 minutes whisking occasionally. Keep watch not to burn it. Don’t let it come to a boil.
- Pour this chocolate mixture into 2 coffee mugs. Divide brewed coffee between both mugs. Stir.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Dust with additional cocoa, if desired.
- Sip & enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 2 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings