Caramel Iced Coffee Frappé
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Frappe is a fancy word for throwing some ice and your desired flavor into a blender. Easy and delicious.
- 6 ounces cold-press coffee
- 2 ounces International Delight Caramel Macchiato creamer
- 1/2 cup yogurt or ice cream (dairy or non-dairy) in plain, vanilla, coffee, chocolate or caramel flavor (I used Oikos’ Caramel Macchiato Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes (or cold-press or coffee ice cubes)
- Whipped coconut cream, optional
- Caramel Syrup, optional
- Dark-Chocolate chips, optional
- Place two small glasses in the freezer 5-10 minutes before making the frappé.
- Add all ingredients to blender, pouring liquid in first.
- Blend just until smooth (I like when there are a few ice shards left) and pour into glasses (you could also go with one big glass — no judgement here).
- Enjoy the light, frothy mixture as your a.m. coffee, or make it a dessert by garnishing with whipped coconut cream, a caramel drizzle and a few dark-chocolate chips.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 servings