It’s “Coffee Time”, Brazilian style. Cha..Cha…Cha..
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 5 cups water
- 1 1/3 cups strong brewed Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee
- COMBINE cocoa, salt and cinnamon in 3-quart saucepan. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
- SLOWLY stir in water and coffee over medium heat; heat thoroughly but do not boil. Serve warm in your MogoBox.com mug.
- Brazilian coffee may be stored in refrigerator up to 5 days. Mix well and reheat before serving.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Yields: 2 quarts