A cold drink that looks–and tastes!–like a rocket ice pop!
- 1 cup finely crushed ice (to slush consistency)
- 1/4 fluid ounce blue curacao liqueur
- 2 fluid ounces lemon-flavored vodka, divided
- 1/4 fluid ounce raspberry flavored liqueur (such as Raspberry Sour Puss®)
- Place half the ice into a bowl; divide the other half of the ice between 2 bowls (1/4 cup of ice in each).
- Place blue curacao liqueur and 1/2 fluid ounce of lemon vodka into a bowl containing 1/4 cup of ice. Mix well.
- Place raspberry liqueur and 1/2 fluid ounce of lemon vodka into the other 1/4 cup of ice and mix well.
- Mix the remaining 1 fluid ounce of lemon vodka into the bowl containing 1/2 cup of ice.
- Layer the blue curacao-flavored ice into the bottom of a glass.
- Place the lemon vodka-flavored ice over the blue layer.
- Top with the raspberry-flavored ice.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 1 serving