Pumpkin Spice Halloween Punch
- 2 honeycrisp apples
- 2 pears
- 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, or more to taste
- 1 cup bourbon
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 bottles pinot grigio, chilled
- 1 pumpkin, for serving (optional)
- Thinly slice apples, pears and oranges lengthwise, then place in a large bowl.
- Coat with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Add honey, brown sugar, bourbon, apple cider and pumpkin pie spice, stirring gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours, or overnight.
- Top with chilled pinot grigio.
- Serve in a pitcher or punch bowl.
- OR give the punch extra Halloween flavor by serving inside a Jack O’ Lantern.
- Cut a circle in the top of a large pumpkin.
- Completely remove seeds and pulp.
- Fill with fruit and punch.