Mocha Coffee Punch
- 4 cups strong brewed coffee or espresso (caffeine or decaffeinated)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder (I used dark cocoa powder.)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup (or more!) whipped cream for topping
- additional cocoa powder and/or cinnamon for garnish
- Make coffee base by whisking together hot coffee, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and cinnamon until combined. (If making ahead, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.)
- Combine coffee base, milk and ice cream in a large punch bowl or pitcher. Stir gently until ice cream melts.
- Serve topped with a dollop of whipped cream, sprinkled with cinnamon and/or cocoa powder.
Yields: 12 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes