Pumpkin Pie Punch
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: With Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas all grouped together within a three month span, friend and family get togethers seem non-stop, and we need some great recipes to make for loved ones! This Pumpkin Pie Punch is just way too fun and tasty. It’s sure to steal the show! The only thing better than enjoying a great slice of Pumpkin Pie during the holidays is being able to sip one too!
- 1/2 gallon cold apple cider
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 12 ounces cream soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup Everclear
- apple slices for garnish
- cool whip or whipped cream for garnish
- In a large pitcher, stir together the cider and pumpkin. Use a large whisk and stir until fully combined. If you’d like it to be extra smooth, you can pour through a cheesecloth or small wire mesh strainer, but we didn’t find that necessary.
- Stir in the cream soda, pumpkin pie spice, and Everclear.
- Add apple slices into pitcher and keep in fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve cold topped with whipped cream or cool whip.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings