Peanut Butter Nutella Hot Chocolate
Thick and creamy Peanut Butter inside Nutella Hot Chocolate to make the most perfect combination of sweet and salty in a hot chocolate.
- 4 cups low fat/skim milk
- 2 tablespoons Nutella, a chocolate hazelnut spread (or any hazelnut cacao spread)
- 1-2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter OR powdered (dry) peanut butter to cut calories (adjust to suit your tastes)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons natural sweetener of choice/or raw sugar
- Crushed hazelnuts
- Chocolate chips
- Extra Nutella
- Heat milk in a medium sized saucepan on medium – high heat until beginning to warm and steam.
- Add the spread, peanut butter, cocoa powder and sugar, and whisk until dissolved and combined.
- Bring to a gentle simmer while stirring, and take off heat.
- Pour into your favorite MogoBox.com mug.
- Serve with your desired toppings.
Weight Watchers: 6pp (w/out toppings)
Serving size: 1 cup hot chocolate (with 1 tablespoon peanut butter) w/out toppings
- Calories: 226
- Fat: 9.1g
- Carbohydrates: 22.9g
- Sugar: 20.4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 12.4g
Yields: 4 – 1 cup servings