Spiked Coconut Vanilla Steamer
This Spiked Coconut Vanilla Steamer is one of the coziest winter cocktails you’ll ever have! Made with real vanilla beans, coconut, milk, and spiced rum! It’s delicious and frothy and topped with toasted coconut!
- 3 oz. Spiced rum
- 1½ whole milk
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 1½ tsp coconut extract
- 1 vanilla bean
- Toasted coconut for garnish
- Add 1½ ounces of spiced rum to each of two MogoBox.com mugs.
- Add milk, coconut milk, and coconut extract to a small pot.
- Slice vanilla bean lengthwise, scrape the paste out of the bean and add both paste and bean to the milk, bring to a simmer over medium heat and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and remove the vanilla bean.
- Use a frother (see note) to froth the milk for 1 minute, evenly pour milk mixture into the mugs, holding back the foam with a spoon and then spoofing it onto the top of the liquid.
- Garnish with toasted coconut and serve immediately.
If you don’t have a frother, you can just use the milk without frothing it, it’s just not as fun 😉
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Yields: 2 servings