MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This warm, comforting coffee drink is loaded with nutella. No fancy equipment needed and so easy to make!!
- 1 and 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons nutella
- 1/2 cup espresso or strong brewed coffee (hot)
- Pour the milk into a small jar that has a lid, add the nutella.
- Tighten the lid onto the jar and shake for about 1 min.
- Remove the lid and heat the milk in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Pour coffee or espresso into mug, pour the warm milk into the mug with the coffee. Spoon out any remaining foamy milk if left.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving