Make America Grape Again
- 3 oz. Welch’s Grape Juice
- .5 oz. Rose’s Lime Juice
- .75 oz. Egg Whites
- Soda Water (to top)
- Red Grape Speared with an American Flag Toothpick, for garnish (optional)
- Combine the lime juice, grape juice and egg whites in a cocktail tin.
- Dry shake, then add ice to the tin and shake hard for at least a minute.
- Strain the drink into a highball glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with a grape speared with a mini American flag.
- Serve with a crazy straw.
Yields: 1 serving