Lavender Iced Nespresso Coffee
This iced coffee is so simple to make. You can even make the lavender syrup the night before.
Ingredients for Lavender Iced Nespresso Coffee:
- lavender syrup
- half and half
Ingredients for Lavender Syrup
- 1/4 cup of dried lavender buds
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
Directions to make Lavender Iced Nespresso Coffee:
- Brew a cup of Giornio or Solely in your favorite MogoBox.com mug.
- Add lots of ice
- Add lavender syrup
- Add half and half to taste.
Directions to make Lavender Syrup:
- Add the sugar, water and lavender in a pot and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve.
- Discard lavender.
You can also easily turn this recipe into a hot lavender latte by using espresso capsules in the Nespresso’s Evoluo (the machine brews both coffee and espresso!)
Yields: 1 serving