Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 Cup milk- any percent or skim
- 2 Tbs. cocoa powder
- 2 Tbs. powdered sugar
- 1 Shot peppermint schnapps
- Heat milk either on burner on low or in microwave. Stir occasionally so you don’t scorch your milk.
- Mix together cocoa powder and powdered sugar.
- In a mug, pour a shot of peppermint schnapps.
- Stir in cocoa and powdered sugar mix.
- When all the lumps are out, add milk and stir.
- Garnish with what ever fluffy fru frus you like.
- Drink up and feel the warmth of the hot drink and liqueur spread through your limbs. Yum.
Note: The schnapps unfortunately makes this not so appropriate for work.
Yields: 1 mug