MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Homemade Rolo Coffee Creamer – takes the chocolate and caramel goodness of Rolos and combines it with a homemade coffee creamer to create a heavenly coffee treat
Homemade Rolo Coffee Creamer
Ingredients for Rolo Chocolate Sauce:
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- About 30 Rolos
Ingredients for Creamer:
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place the 1/2 cup half-and-half in a medium saucepan and heat until steaming, but not boiling.
- Add Rolos, and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and set aside
- Place 1 1/2 cups milk and 1 1/2 cups half-and-half in a separate saucepan over medium heat, and heat until steaming but not boiling.
- When the milk mixture is steaming, stir in sugar and Rolo chocolate sauce. Stir until combined.
- Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
- Place in containers with lids, and refrigerate. Shake before each use.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings