Easy Spiked Pumpkin Spice Latte
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This is no regular old Pumpkin Spice Latte. This gal is smooth and will make you sit back and relax at night and say ahhhhhh, sweet Fall!
Ingredients for Coffee:
- 10 oz strong coffee, brewed
- 2 ounces International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- 1½ ounces whipped cream vodka
Ingredients for Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- ¼ cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
Directions for Whipped Cream:
- In a chilled bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream on medium-high until soft peaks form.
- Add in powdered sugar and Pumpkin Pie spice creamer and beat on medium-high until stiff peaks form.
Directions For Coffee:
- Brew strong cup of coffee, about 10 ounces and pour into your MogoBox.com mug.
- Add in 2 ounces of International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer and 1½ ounces (shot) of whipped cream vodka.
- Top with Pumpkin Pie Spice Whipped Cream and enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving