MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Now, they’re not going to win any beauty contests, they’re not the prettiest of cakes but as long as the kids get the sweet taste of chocolate and cake – they don’t seem to mind!
Easter Flake Mug Cakes
- 1 Flake
- 2 Tablespoons of Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Some mini eggs for decoration
- 4 heaped tablespoons of plain flour
- 1 Teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 scoop of butter (approx 30g butter)
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- In a mug: melt the butter with half of the chocolate Flake in the microwave for 30 to 40 seconds (900 watts).
- Beat the mixture with a fork until smooth, then mix in the egg, sugar, vanilla essence, flour and baking powder.
- Cook in the microwave for one minute (in a 900 watt microwave. You may need to adjust for your microwave wattage).
- Decorate with the rest of the Flake to make a nest and top with mini eggs and voila! You have your very own mug cake.
- Best enjoyed straight away, whilst still warm from the mug!
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute and 30 – 40 seconds
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving