MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: What’s better than a richly dark chocolate cake that you can whip up in the microwave in a matter of minutes? How about one filled with a melted, gooey Cadbury Creme Egg? This mug cake is the perfect decadent treat to celebrate Easter!
Cadbury Creme Egg Chocolate Mug Cake
- 3 tbsp butter, melted (or flavourless oil)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 3 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 Cadbury Creme Eggs
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- Put butter into mug and microwave for 10 seconds to melt.
- Add in egg and milk and lightly beat with a fork until combined.
- Add dry ingredients into mug and beat with your fork until mixed through.
- Press a whole Cadbury Creme egg into the middle of the batter.
- Top with ½ another Creme Egg for extra gooeyness.
- Place mug in the microwave and cook for 1 minute on medium heat.
- The pudding should be risen and still slightly molten in the middle. If still undercooked for your liking, cook it further in 10 second bursts in the microwave.
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 1 minute
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving