MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Easter Bunny Mocktails would also make a great gift too! You could throw some chilled juice into a basket with the bunny fruit sticks, straws and cups for a special Bunny Mocktail kit for Easter!
Easter Bunny Mocktail
- Watermelon, sliced one inch thick
- Kiwi, cut into small pieces
- Chilled juice
- Small Bunny Cookie Cutter
- Small Carafe with Top
- Felt Cutouts such as Flowers & Bunnies
- Baker’s Twine
- Small Pink Doily
- Paper Straws in Spring colors
Using bunny cookie cutter, cut out bunny shapes in watermelon.
Cut skewers to a length that fit the milk bottles if they are too long.
Assemble bunny stir sticks with fruit. Add cherry, piece of kiwi and bunny head last.
- To decorate milk bottles, wrap some colored baking twine around the neck, and add a felt cutout such as a daisy.
- Pop a fruit stir stick and straw into each milk bottle.
- Decorate the Carafe with a doily, baker’s twine and a bunny cutout as shown for a big touch of cuteness.
- At serving time, pour chilled juice into carafe, and serve each guest a cute bunny mocktail in their own cute milk bottle.
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings