MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Valentine’s Day is typically thought of to be a day of love for you and your sweetheart, but that doesn’t mean the kids can’t get in on the fun!
- vanilla ice cream
- cherry soda, such as Cherry 7-Up
- red licorice, such as Red Vines
- Add a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream to a drinking cup or mug.
- Fill the cup with cherry soda.
- Cut the ends off of 1 strand of red licorice, then place into the cup to use as a straw.
- Drink and enjoy!
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving